Selling – Get started
Learn how to sell an equitable interest or wholly-owned property on Trelly
Trelly is the first and only marketplace that makes it possible for investors and wholesalers to buy and sell exclusive off-market properties for free. Sellers will find the information below that they need to have a successful listing.
What sellers need
- 10-15 pictures (please, no Google Maps/Street View)
- A 3-minute video (preferably in 720p; video taken from a phone should be sufficient)
- Cloud CMA, or comps to upload onto Trelly
- Description of the property and surrounding area (example below)
- Leaseback information (if applicable)
Example of property description
Great property located in Sparkman subdivision. The home needs a full interior update to modernize. Roof is 5 years old. Foundation seems level. HVAC system is 3 years old. Nearby comps are selling for ~$180-200k with an average DOM of 5.
Note: sellers would want to add any other relevant information/value to the property.
How to price a property on Trelly
We understand that sellers want to get the most out of a property, but overpricing is never recommended. Like sellers, investors are looking for a viable deal.
When a house is priced correctly, sellers are likely to get 80% of the true after repair value, minus repairs.
- Keep comps within close proximity to the subject property not crossing any major streets.
- Cloud CMAs should consist of:
- Map of all listings
- Summary of comparable properties
- Comparable property statistics
- Sold property analysis
Once a property is published it will be sent to investors that have that type of property saved as part of their buying criteria. An investor will message a seller or submit their bid via the Trelly platform, so make sure to have notifications on. At the end of the showing, sellers will review all offers and accept the highest and best. Make sure that all notifications are turned on.
- Seller must own the property being listed or have a valid and assignable contract.
- Uploading pictures and video: we recommend at least 15 pictures of the property in order to attract buyers.
- Sellers will schedule and handle their own showing(s).
- Investors that match the buy criteria of a property will receive the information on the house, but our staff will not be calling investors on a seller’s behalf.
- Any communication via in-app messaging is done by the seller.
- Seller is responsible for getting the deposit and drafting the backside contract.
- Seller is responsible for the full contract to close process.
- If there are any disputes, Trelly will not be responsible for or involved with mediation of any kind.
Email to email@example.com or call (855) 395-4645